At Grupo MedLegal you will find an excellent team of labor compensation specialist lawyers that will help you obtain the maximum benefits in your case.
The Employment and Workers’ Compensation Lawyers at Grupo MedLegal are experts in this area, and their goal is to provide the best service with professionalism and continued assistance with the aim of building a trustworthy relationship with the client.
What kind of work accidents do our lawyers specialize in?
Before beginning a workers’ compensation claim, it is very importart to verify that the lawyer who will handle your case specializes in these kind of situations to ensure the success of the case.
The employment lawyers at Grupo MedLegal are experts in the following types of work accidents:
- Accidents with Workplace Machinery
- Compensation for Workers Without Proper Documentation
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Deaths
- Workplace Harassment
- Repetitive Work Injuries
- Injuries from Toxic or Dangerous Jobs
- Injuries from Noisy Jobs
What are the goals of an employment lawyer?
Employment lawyers are in charge of helping you seek compensation when you have suffered any type of work accident and their goals are the following:
- Defend the rights of a worker.
- Prevent and protects against abuses within the company.
- Inform about the rights and benefits a worker is entitled to upon hiring.
- Inform about applicable labor obligations.
- Obtain compensation for the worker.
What’s the work process of an employment lawyer?
Being aware of the steps of the legal process of a workers’compensation claim is important. These are the steps followed by the lawyers at Grupo MedLegal:
- Gather the maximum amount of legal and medical information and documentation.
- Evaluate the information provided by the client.
- Explain all the feasible steps to follow.
- Address all the doubts and answer all the client’s questions.
- Constant information about the progress of the legal case until resolution.
Why should I hire an employment lawyer from Grupo MedLegal?
The employment lawyers at Grupo MedLegal are honest and professional. They have successful and broad experience in employment cases, and their service is completely confidential. They never release information about their clients, so they are safe and reliable.
We work in the following states in the country: California, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Florida, Georgia, and Wisconsin.
- With over 35 years of experience
- Completely confidential
- Resolution of doubts and questions
- Specialists in the Hispanic community
- Follow-up of the case until resolution
- Millions of successful cases
Workers’ Compensation Law in the U.S.
Every U.S. state has its own legislation regarding Workers’ Compensation and applicable regulations for each case can be different. It is very important to be informed and hire the best lawyers. We are sharing this official information that might be helpful: Information about the Labor Law in the U.S.
What does the U.S. Labor Law stipulate?
The law in the United States determines that if an employee suffers and accident or injury while performing his or her job duties, the company must provide complete coverage that will ensure compensation. This right is established by the Workers’ Compensation Act. In the United States, it is very important to hire an expert labor lawyer for claims related to work to be able to win the case.