New York is one of the most populated state in the United States. In New York City alone, there are over 8 million inhabitants, according to the latest census taken in July 2014. Obviously, with so much population density, there are numerous accident cases. Many of these give place to legal claims mostly established by attorneys.
Our doctors and lawyers have been established in New York for decades. We, like many accident lawyers, offer a free consultation to evaluate your case. However, our way of proceeding in this free legal consultation distinguishes us from other lawyers.
What You Can Expect in a Free Consultation with Us:
- Ease of requesting a free consultation through our website or our phone number.
- Option of speaking in Spanish or English, according to your preference. Our personnel are bilingual.
- We will meet you in the location of your choice: our offices, your home, or the hospital. Your comfort and convenience are our priority.
- We ask you to bring with you all documents and reports pertinent to your case. We want to have all relevant aspects in the initial consultation.
- We conduct a thorough review of these documents and reports.
- We give our legal opinion and discuss the viable options according to your case.
- We listen to understand your expectations.
- We plan a legal strategy based on your individual case.
- Depending on the situation surrounding the accident, we explore the possibility of adding more than one entity to the claim.
- We identify your family nucleus and decide if your close relatives, such as your spouse and minor children, can join the claim.
- We offer you our greatest dedication and loyalty so that you will be absolutely satisfied.
Your life has been impacted in a negative way. You and your family need the help of doctors and lawyers. Don’t settle for mediocre legal representation. Remember that you only have one opportunity to obtain what you deserve. Choose wisely.
This Blog is made available by Grupo MedLegal for informational purposes only and does not provide legal or medical advice. The information provided on the Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal or medical advice from a licensed professional.