The majority of workers in California are at-will employees. This means that they can be fired or dismissed by their employer at any moment for any reason or for no reason at all. However, employers do not have unlimited rights to dismiss their employees, refuse to hire people, or withhold benefits. An employer must adhere to all of the applicable employment laws that protect employees from potential discrimination.
Workers’ Compensation Laws in California provide various benefits that can be generally grouped into three main categories: economic benefits, medical attention, and vocational rehabilitation. You may have numerous benefits in each of these categories.
There are many different types of lawsuits that can be brought against an employer. The nature of the claim determines which type of representation you need to make your claim. By contacting a legal attorney with broad experience in the area of labor and employment law, you are guaranteed that your interests will be protected.
How do we protect your interests?
- Yours isn’t just another case; it’s the one that most concerns us.
- We know the law: A legal attorney who specializes in workers’ rights knows the law and how it is applied in court. He or she also knows the legal process and the different state and federal agencies you need to go to if your rights have been infringed upon.
- Loyalty to the client: When our legal attorneys take your case, they are committed to winning it. Every legal decision having to do with your case is focused on defending your rights and protecting you from the powerful.
- We know the legal time limits for each type of claim: A workers’ rights legal attorney will make sure you follow the statute of limitations so that the time established for filing a claim doesn’t lapse.
- Aggressive representation: A workers’ rights legal attorney knows clearly what your mission is and will use all the legal tools available to accomplish it. When we win your case we guarantee success for our clients and our firm.
Financial support: Legal processes are extremely expensive, but our attorney lawyers cover the financial charges and give their very best at the risk of losing their investment, motivating them even more to have just one concern…You.