When a car accident takes place, among the scare, nerves and injuries, we do not know how to act, or who to call to report it, and how to receive care from doctors and legal advice from lawyers for FREE. In those times of emergency, in which even life may be at risk, there is no time to waste to resolve.
Act with the help of an expert and download the app here from Grupo MedLegal!
Tips or advice to document your car accident
If you have a smartphone or camera, it is important that you take photos to have proof of the incident. The photos you need to take should include:
● License plates of vehicles involved
● Your car damage
● Damage to other cars
● Property damage, excluding vehicles
● Object at the scene, including remains of the car accident, sliding marks, fallen branches, etc.
● Street Signs or other points of reference to identify the location of the accident.
● Any factor contributing to the accident, like dimmed traffic signs.
● Time and date of the accident
● You also have to get a description of the following:
● Weather and traffic conditions
● Explanation of the accident
● Details of injuries and damages
● Description of police participation or emergency
After the accident:
● Get a copy of the accident report(s) submitted by the official authority
1. Always write down the names of the investigators, including the police officers or the insurance claim adjusters.
2. If you talk to an insurance company representative, write down the date, the name of the person, and a brief description of the conversation.
3. Keep the receipts of all expenses, including transportation, parking, and repair expenses.
This Blog is made available by Grupo MedLegal for informational purposes only and does not provide legal or medical advice. The information provided on the Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal or medical advice from a licensed professional.