Every person, regardless of their immigration status, age, race, and gender has the right to be treated with dignity and integrity, therefore law exist.
The Human Rights Commission of Illinois prohibits discrimination based on age, gender, race, religion, or nationality of origin. Unfortunately, not all employers offer fair working conditions.
If you are facing any of the following situations, you need to contact an Employment Lawyer:
¡Click here for your FREE appoinment! or call immediately to this number 1 800 838 3838.
You need to consult an employment law firm if you believe your employment rights have been violated, such as:
- Not receiving fair payment (Click here to know the minimum wage in the City of Chicago!
- Not receiving benefits by law.
- You were fired without an explicit reason or it is false.
- You are being discriminated because of your age, race, or gender.
- You are being sexually harassed.
- You are not paid for overtime hours worked.
- Your boss is violating the company´s policies and procedures.
- The work environment is hostile.
- You need to obtain employment benefits, like: vacation, leave, severance pay, and labor compensation.
- You think your work conditions are unsafe.
- You have suffered an accident during your work shift.
- Your wages are inferior to what you should be paid according to the employment contract.
- When our employment rights are compromised, hiring an expert employment law firm is one of the best ways to protect ourselves.
- To do a quick and accurate labor claim ¡Grupo MedLegal can help you!
This Blog is made available by Grupo MedLegal for informational purposes only and does not provide legal or medical advice. The information provided on the Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal or medical advice from a licensed professional.