Founded in 1982, Grupo MedLegal has the mission of helping and improving the living conditions and work conditions of the Hispanic community in the United States. Toward this end, the firm depends on prestigious lawyers who are skilled in the use of the Spanish language.
Spanish is the second most-used language in the United States, after English. By the same token, the United States holds the second largest Spanish-speaking community in the world, after Mexico. That is why Grupo MedLegal considers it extremely important to have Spanish-speaking lawyers and ample Latino staff, who not only speak Spanish but also understand the customs and needs of the Latino community. That’s why you can count on meetings with Grupo MedLegal lawyers in either English or Spanish.
Why is it important for interviews with your lawyer to be in Spanish?
- It’s important and comfortable for the client to speak the same language as the attorneys representing him or her.
- You can place your full confidence in a Spanish-speaking lawyer, someone you can explain your case to and ask any questions that are important for you.
- It should be much easier to understand how your lawyer will help you with your case.
- You should have a clear understanding of your case’s legal standing. If you don’t understand English, the lawyer can explain the case’s progress in Spanish.
- At the time of signing documents, you can depend on Spanish-speaking attorneys to help you understand everything. You should never sign documents you don’t understand.
- It’s difficult when you have an accident and don’t know who to turn to for fear that they won’t understand you. That’s why it’s important to hire a Spanish-speaking lawyer to guide you and tell you all that will happen during your claim process.
- Make sure the Spanish-speaking law firm has expertise in the area concerning your case and knows the employment laws of Chicago, Illinois.