Work accidents occur daily in New York City. When an employee sustains an injury while performing his or her job, the employee is entitled to receive benefits under workers’ compensation insurance. With this insurance, the employee will receive payments of 2/3 of his or her average weekly salary over the past year. The Workers’ Compensation department makes clear that you are entitled to receive benefits even when your negligence caused the injury, provided it was not intentional.
Accident Doctors and Attorneys at your Disposal
- Our telephone line is open 24 hours a day. We understand that an accident can occur at any moment and that you need to have access to qualified staff day or night, weekdays or weekends.
- We offer you a free consultation, simply by filling out the form on our website or by calling us. This way, you do not need to have money to hire our lawyers.
- We will meet with you in the place of your choice. If you do not have a means of transportation available, or if you are hospitalized for your injuries, we will go to you to obtain the information pertinent to your case. We do everything in our power to accommodate you.
- We have a physical presence in New York and we are equally present online. You can contact us via email if it is easier for you. Whenever you wish to contact your lawyer, you can call him or her or send an email. Your lawyers promise to return your call or respond to your email within 24 hours.
- As our name indicates, we have doctors who specialize in treating labor accident injuries. They are also available in all counties, and in most cases you will find a clinic close to you.
We are a dynamic, professional team and with extensive experience in this legal branch. Our clients are our priority and we do not rest until we obtain a favorable resolution.