- Place: Queens, Nueva York.
- Type of Accident: Personal Injuries.
- Accident Subtype: Slips and falls.
- Legal Benefit: Free matching service with lawyers to request financial compensation for negligence on the part of the supermarket.
- Medical Benefit: Free matching service with doctors to have specialized medical care to treat blows and treatments.
A 70-year-old lady, a widow and retired, who is in good health, lives by herself in her apartment. She has a daughter who visits her every week. One day, she was in the supermarket buying groceries, when she stepped something on the ground that made her slide and fall back, hitting mainly her coccyx and head.
This Blog is made available by Grupo MedLegal for informational purposes only and does not provide legal or medical advice. The information provided on the Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal or medical advice from a licensed professional.