- Location: Atlanta, Georgia.
- Type of Case: Traffic Accident.
- Case Subtype: Pedestrian accident.
- Legal Benefit: Free matching service with a lawyer to request economic compensation for disability.
- Medical Benefit: Free matching service with doctors to have specialized medical care for spinal, head and neck injuries.
- Economic Benefit: The judge determines the financial compensation when taking into account medical expenses, property damage, loss of earnings, loss of future income, future medical expenses payments, multiplier of general damages (it is for “pain and suffering”).
A 45-year-old Hispanic lady, who was walking calmly down the sidewalk of a street, was run over by a car whose driver was distracted by texting on his cell phone. The incident caused her blows on her head, a spinal fissure and neck injuries.
At Grupo MedLegal® we care about you!
This Blog is made available by Grupo MedLegal for informational purposes only and does not provide legal or medical advice. The information provided on the Blog should not be used as a substitute for competent legal or medical advice from a licensed professional.